WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
- We provide excellent and informative representation from the moment we meet, until the resolution of your case.
- We will return phone calls as soon as possible.
- We will answer your questions.
- We will always be candid.
- We will always give you the best advice about what is best for you.
- Each month, you will receive a detailed monthly statement that shows what we did on your behalf that month.
- You will receive copies of letters, pleadings and other materials that our office sends out or receives regarding your case.
IN INJURY CASES
- We will offer a free, first-time consultation
- If a fair settlement is offered, we will promptly inform you of the offer and consult with you to make the decision whether to accept the settlement.
- We will aggressively try your case if that is the best way to resolve your matter. We do not take cases simply to quickly settle them if that is not in your best interest.
- We will help you in processing your medical bills, property damage, disability and other injury related matters.
- We will monitor your medical care and assess your case as it progresses.
- We will not charge you an attorney fee unless we recover money for you.
- We will discuss in detail the option of mediation, arbitration, settlement conferences and trial in advising you how to proceed to achieve the best recovery.
- When we receive funds in settlement or after a trial or arbitration, we will provide a written breakdown of all funds distributed.
IN CRIMINAL CASES
- We will thoroughly explain your rights.
- We will give careful and personal attention to your case.
- We will give you the benefit of our extensive criminal defense background.
- We will give you frank, open and honest answers about your case.
IN WORKERS COMPENSATION CASES
- We will thoroughly explain your rights and the benefits available to you.
- We will deal with the Claim Examiner or Adjuster for you.
- We will monitor the case, assess and advise you appropriately as the case progresses.
IN WILLS, TRUSTS, ESTATE AND ESTATE PLANNING MATTERS
- We will plan your estate in accordance with your wishes.
- Tax avoidance or minimizing taxes is always a goal.
- Providing for your spouse, children and other family members is a primary consideration.
- The transfer of wealth and property is accomplished in a manner that addresses your circumstances.